Fellowship Council Policy for Membership Distribution List for Educational Events and Job Blasts
The Fellowship Council strictly adheres to protecting the privacy of its membership. It does however serve as a distribution center for events and job opportunities that may benefit both program directors and fellows. The Fellowship Council does not share mailing lists.
To Apply for Membership Distribution:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- For all submissions, a committee will review the objectives of the request.
- Confirmation of a decision to distribute will be received by the requestor within 21 days after the application has been received by the FC. Applicants wishing approval in time must allow sufficient time for the approval process.
- Payment is due upon approval.
The Fellowship Council will email on the applicant’s behalf to a Fellows distribution list.
- Fellowship Council member societies (this includes AHS, ASCRS, AHPBA, ASCRS, ASMBS and SSAT) – fee waived
- Fellowship Council members (programs) – $100 per email
- Non-member societies and industry – $1000 per email
- Fellowship Council member societies (this includes AHS, ASCRS, AHPBA, ASCRS, ASMBS, SAGES and SSAT) – fee waived
- Private Practices – $100 fee
- Hospitals and Departments of Surgery – $500 fee
- Headhunters and other Industry – $1000 fee
Submit payment to:
Attn: Maria Cummings, The Fellowship Council, 11300 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Email: email@example.com. Checks should be made payable to The Fellowship Council; to use a credit card call (310) 437-0555, ext.142.
If you have questions, contact:
Maria Cummings, Fellowship Council Accreditation and Communications Senior Coordinator
Ph 310-437-0555 ext.142 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org