Fellowship Council Policy for Membership Distribution List for Educational Events and Job Blasts
The Fellowship Council strictly adheres to protecting the privacy of its membership. It does however serve as a distribution center for events and job opportunities that may benefit both program directors and fellows. The Fellowship Council does not share mailing lists.
To Apply for Membership Distribution:
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Confirmation of receipt of a completed form will be sent. If additional information is required, a member of the Fellowship Council office will reach out.
- For all submissions, the Fellowship Council Communication Committee will review the objectives of the request.
- Confirmation of a decision to distribute will be received by the requestor within 21 days after the application has been received by the Fellowship Council office. Applicants wishing approval in time must allow sufficient time for the approval process.
- Where applicable, payment is due upon approval of the decision to distribute.
- Fellowship Council member societies (this includes AHS, ASCRS, AHPBA, ASCRS, ASMBS and SSAT) – fee waived
- Fellowship Council members (programs) – $100 per email
- Non-member societies and industry – $1000 per email
- Fellowship Council member societies (this includes AHS, ASCRS, AHPBA, ASCRS, ASMBS, SAGES and SSAT) – fee waived
- Private Practices – $100 fee
- Hospitals and Departments of Surgery – $500 fee
- Headhunters and other Industry – $1000 fee
If payment is applicable, someone from the Fellowship Council office will reach out to arrange payment.
If you have questions, contact the Fellowship Council office at firstname.lastname@example.org.