Basic Program Information:
- Primary Program Site:
- Secondary Program Site:
- University Affiliation:
- Year Program Established:
- % of Program Clinical:
- % of Program Research:
Additional Program Information:
- Interaction with Residents:
- Is there a General Surgery Residency at the Primary Institution?: No
- Is there a General Surgery Residency at the Secondary Institution?: No
- Is there a curriculum in place for fellowship?: No
- Are there teaching conferences available for the fellow?: No
- Is there an evaluation tool for fellow by faculty in place?: No
- Is there an evaluation tool for faculty by fellow in place?: No
- Papers Accepted For Publication where PD was an author:
- Publications that Involved Input from the Fellow:
Contact Information For Questions:
Medical School Requirements:
Licensure Requirements and Information:
|Accreditation Status||Accreditation Period||Length of Accreditation||Pending for||-||0|
Fellowship Opportunity # 1
- Number of Positions Available:
- Type of Fellowship:
- Start Day:
- End Day:
- Is this a salaried position?
- It is a requirement that the salary must be commensurate to a PGY 6 or greater in the same city. Does your program meet this requirement?
- Is the salary guaranteed for the year?
- Is there funding available beyond salary for meeting attendance, research, etc?
- Is the salary dependent on call?
- Call Responsibilities:
- It is a requirement that Health Insurance be provided. Do you provide health insurance to your fellows?
- Teaching Responsibilities:
- Courses/Academic Presentations:
- Does reimbursement for the above make up part of the salary?
- Does the fellowship contract include a non compete clause?
Clinical Outpatient Experience
Program Director(s) Detailed Information
- At Institution Since:
- Program Director Since :
- Board Certification:
Areas of Expertise
Division of Time
Percentage of Time Spent in Clinical Activity:
Percentage of Time Spent in Research Activity:%
Case Load (as estimated by Program)
|Case Type||# of Open Cases||# of MIS Cases||# of Robotic Cases|
List of Contributing Faculty
|Area of Expertise
|Role in Training